What you need to set up a Home Gym Setting up your Home gym doesn’t have to be complicated OR EXPENSIVE! What ever you choose to use (or purchase) will greatly depend on your level of experience, buRead More Read More
The Stay Strong Mummy 3-Day Nourishing Smoothie Cleanse
Hey gorgeous Mamma’s! If you are feeling sluggish, have no energy and your cravings are out
of control you may want to try The Stay Strong Mummy 3-Day Nourishing Smoothie Cleanse.
Choose to do 1 day or 3 days. It’s all up to you!
Below are some reasons why we love it and how it can help you!
We generally start off having 5, but find after 2 days 4 smoothies satisfy the body.
There are no rules here. We are all different. If you are famished simply make yourself another
smoothie. You will be surprisingly satisfied.
Yes you can! Generally try to start the day with a alkalizing green smoothie. It’s important to
make smoothies you like the taste of. If you struggle with all the greens add a smaller amount
of spinach and build up as you progress.
You may have the urge to chew! It’s human nature. Snack on an apple or a piece of fruit,
carrot, cucumber, celery etc. I love half a banana and avocado! Or you can simply replace a
smoothie with a light salad or vegetables.
*Remember to include good fats and protein in the salad. Preferably no meat, as you
want to give your digestive system a rest.
1. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
2. Have all your fruit and vegetables washed and prepped in the fridge/freezer
3. Don’t forget your healthy fats
4. Avoid alcohol, meat, dairy and any processed foods
5. Move your body; nourish your body with exercise
6. Have a good balance of fruit and vegetables. The more vegetables the better!
7. Drink slowly; chew your smoothies to stimulate digestion
8. If this is your first cleanse don’t be too hard on yourself, they get easier with practice
Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If your body is
releasing toxins you don’t want to pass on any nasties to your bubba.