What mamma doesn’t love a Chocolate Protein Ball Recipe ? These are a perfect healthy replacement for us ladies who need a quick chocolate fix every now and again! Protein is going to help you stay fuller for longer and satisfy cravings Cacao is going to improve your mood and give you a hit of antioxidants.
1-cup cashews soaked overnight
6-8 medjool dates
1-tablespoon raw cacao
1-tablespoon natural nut butter
- Place the nuts into food processor and blitz until they become fine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz until they clump together.
- Add a little more oil or water if they are too dry.
- Roll into small balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
- TIP: The sticker the better, we like to freeze, as you take longer to chew them!