Stay Strong Mummy Oats with Chia & Blueberries
Oats Chia and Blueberries are a staple ingredients in our homes, naturally low in sugar and high in fibre these ingredients are a healthier breakfast option than most processed cereals. Combined with the SSM Coconut Protein Blend and chia seeds your digestion will be doing a happy dance.
2-4 tablespoons of SSM Coconut Protein Blend
1 cup rolled oats
1-2 cups water
2 tablespoons coconut cream or Greek yoghurt
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon-shredded coconut
- Place oats and chia into a pot and add water
- Stir over a medium heat on stove top continually until the oats thicken in to a paste
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut protein and coconut cream
- Top with blueberries and sprinkle with shredded coconut
- Add a little honey to sweeten
- Tip: Add a little more water if consistency is too thick. Store leftovers in the fridge for the next days breakfast!