MUMMIES IN ENGLAND, SCOTLAND + WALES – IT’S COMPETITION TIME!
Even though we live in the land #downunder in #australia – we want to beam some StayStrongMummy LOVE right over to you!
We’re giving one lucky mummy the chance to win an exclusive online *StayStrongMummy Private Coaching Session with Kimberley and certified trainer + holistic food coach of 20 years, Victoria.
YOUR PERSONALISED COACHING SESSION WILL INCLUDE:
*A 45 minute Skype consultation with us two Aussie mamas so that we can personally help you map out a fresh, vibrant, healthy and sustainable approach to health and fitness in 2017.
*A one month customised meal plan and home workout plan that will see you glowing in no time!
*Weekly email contact from us so that you can ask us any questions, keep on top of motivation – or you know, just have a mummy chat for the fun of it.
HOW TO ENTER?
Simply pre-order The Stay Strong Mummy Fitness Plan book here and email proof of pre-order, such as order receipt or email to [email protected] by 11:59pm on 4th January to enter. *This giveaway is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales. Full terms and conditions on our website.
(To all of the other mummies around the globe, stay tuned for more competitions, workshops, events and maybe even a few sneaky book signings! We are definitely going to be sharing the StayStrongMummy LOVE to all corners of the world!)
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw to win:
- A Stay Strong Mummy Wellness Private Coaching Session with Kimberley and Vicky via Skype (approx. 45 min). Date to be agreed by both parties
- A 1 month customised meal plan and home workout plan
- Weekly check in for the month, the authors will email the winner to check in on motivation and to answer any questions they may have
To enter, please pre-order The Stay Strong Mummy Fitness Plan by Kimberely Welman and Victoria Reihana and email proof of your pre-order, such as confirmation receipt to [email protected].
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown marketing team, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group
(hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 12.12.2016 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 04.01.2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in England, Scotland and Wales, except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Stay Strong Mummy Website on 16.01.2017.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DZ.
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.